Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Aproval

1. Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.  
 For my independent component I plan on working on my online Civil Air Patrol connect account. It takes about an hour to 30 min to complete one test and I get certificate of completion. 
2. Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement. 
Well it takes about an hour to thirty min. to complete one test. So it should be not too hard to get the required thirty hours.
3. How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
This relates to my independent component because in order to promote you need to complete the test and receive a grade above 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment