Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog 7: Independent Component One Plan Approval

1. Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
 For my first independent component I will be working one becoming more physically fit for the CAP (Civil Air Patrol). By this I want to improve by working on cardio, strength training, and endurance.

2. Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
In order to complete the 30 hours of work requirement, I will plan to keep a journal of my progress. I will do physical activities for 5 days a week for thirty minutes each. In that time I hope to improve my mile time, the amount of push-ups I can do, and as well as weight training.
3. How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
This independent component relates to my essential question because the CAP has hands on training for cadets, so that they can be physically fit for challenges that they may face.  In addition, the CAP prepares cadets that are interested in the Air Force for what they will encounter in being in the Air Force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment