Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog 18: The Product

As of March, my product is that I know how to act in different environments.
Evidence:
My service learning- When I go to service learning I wear a uniform, perform drills, and act militaristic.  I  give respect to the squadron leaders, take off my hat when I enter a room, and salute to officers. I also before every time I wear my uniform that boots are shined, uniform is ironed properly, and have no loose strings on my uniform.  Service Learning

My 20 min Presentation- For my 20 min i presented on drills. I kept it professional by wearing my Civil Air Patrol Uniform and showing the class how to perform drills by showing them by example. I would repeat each step so that the class could see each step, this I would only do to teach the students.

Science Fair- For science fair I had to stay professional, out of respect for the judges. Also I had to be able to explain my science experiment using the terminology that is appropriate. My evidence would be getting almost perfect scores from the judges durning science fair.

Overall, Each example above is how I act differently in each situation. When I go to a CAP metting Im professional, 20 min presentation Im professional and instructor, and lastly science fair I was professional and knowledgable for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment