Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog 20: Room Creativity

(1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
I plan on addressing the room creativity expectation by covering the walls with either black, blue, camouflage. Then asking my if squadron if I can borrow the CAP flags. I Also would want to display my certificates from my second independent component. I would want the tables in groups so that they can work in teams for my activities. 
(2) What activity ideas do you ha
ve for answer 1 or 2? 
For answer one I could have the students perform drill, like my 20 min presentation and have it be a team effort. For answer two I would give the students a paper with different situations that best show the CAP Core Values. 

No comments:

Post a Comment