Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog 24: Independent Component 2


Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, Melissa Araiza, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.” 
(b) In this independent component I worked on Civil Air Patrol Test that I receive a certificate of competition. It varied from Civil Air Patrol Safety Education, to Civil Air Patrol Aeronautical Education, and Operational Resource Management System. 
Interpretive
This shows thirty hours of work because I would have to study the given material so that I can take the given test. I have been able to complete all of the given safety education test. Also I have complete the first Aeronautical Education Test to complete the Gen J F Curry Achievement/Award one of the many on the way to promotion. Below is the calendar of which I took the test and some of the certificate of competition that I have earned, I also included all of the Safety Education course that I have passed. 
Jan-Apr which shows 31 hrs






Applied
This has helped me with my essential question, "What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?" because its needed for a cadet to part take in. In the cadet program in order to move up to the first promotion you need to pass the first Aeronautical Education Test. Also in CAP you need to have knowledge of what to do in emergency situations, that is why it is important to take the Safety Education tests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment