Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blog 25: Service Learning

    Literal
·       The link to my log of hours is on the left tab 
·     Sent contact information in email
    Interpretive
      I have gained a lot from my service learning at the CAP (Civil Air Patrol) cadet program. All of my answers came from my service learning and materials(Learn to Lead book) that I have received from the CAP cadet program. 
   Applied
     My service learning at CAP has been a great help to my essental question, because it was how a CAP cadet can be successful. Being that my essential question is directly related to my service learning, it was evident that my service learning was one of my most important source in finding my answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment