Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blog 27: Senior Project Reflection

1. Positive Statement: I am most proud of my activities, I felt that the class really enjoyed the activities and they got to use what I had taught them.
2. Questions to Consider: 
a. 2-hour: P, because I felt that I followed the contract and that I went above and beyond in every different part of the presentation requirements.
b. Senior Project:  P, I turned everything on time, and I would put forth my best effort in all of the project component.
3. What worked for you in your senior project? I feel that my service learning really did help me in my senior project, as that is where I got a majority of the answers for my essential question.
4. What didn't work for you in your senior project? The part that didnt work for me in my senior project is that I wish I joined service learning earlier so that I could of gotten more out of my time at CAP.
5. Finding Value: Well with my product of seeing the value of an essential question, I really feel that it can help me throughout life. From now on, in anything that I do, I will set a goal to help me stay focused and motivated. I'm also more competitive from participating in science fair, and I see how competition is everywhere from college admissions to job applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment