Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog 4: Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
The first interview affected my my presentation because it made me think of different professions that require a pilot's license. My interviewee Pat Hacker, gave me a lot of information about what made her get her pilot's license as well as she told me about some different professions like mechanic, instructor, pilot, and engineer. It made me decide to talk about some different profession that require a pilot's license to give students a chance to think why they might aim in getting their own pilot's license. 
2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
My presentation poster had examples of the profession but they weren't ramdom photos I actually could explain the significance of the photo, next time though it would be better to have the photos in a slideshow so everyone can see.  I also made sure the class understood and were following along by asking follow-up questions about what I just talked about. 
3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?

The most challenging part of this five minute presentation was to effectively present using the LIA, I should of tied my presentation to my topic, Aviation, in my conclusion to show why I chose to do my 5 minute presentation on different professions that require a pilot's license.  

No comments:

Post a Comment