Melissa A.

Melissa A.
West House
Topic: Aviation
Essential Question: What is most essential in being successful in the cadet program at Civil Air Patrol?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic

What is your topic?
Aviation

Why?
I picked this topic for my senior topic because its something that has always interested me. I always like to try new things and this is one that I always hope to try. With the senior project I hope to explore aviation more and someday get a pilots license for a small aircraft. I always love to be on plane flights sitting next to the window and seeing the world from a bird's eye view. A bird's eye view makes everything that happens daily seem so small compared to what is around us.
What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year? 
After studying aviation for the year I hope to have a greater understanding of the operation of airplanes. In the future I also hope to be able to fly for recreational purposes as well as using this skill to help others. In addition, I want to apply what I learn in my senior project this year to my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment